Employment Opportunity – Environmental Consultant (minimum 2 years experience)
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for the role of Environmental Consultant, to join our Contaminated Sites team based in Collingwood, Melbourne. We offer a fast paced, dynamic work environment and require a highly motivated individual who can work independently with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is an excellent opportunity to continue developing your career within a dynamic and professional consultancy company.
- Project Management
- Client Liaison
- Supervision / Training of Junior Team Members
- Experience in conducting Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments favourable
- Systems Development
The applicant would be expected to:
- Undertake business development and develop new clients;
- Undertake reviews of reports prior to release to client / auditors;
- Undertake Project Management / Reporting / Field Work as required (i.e. when not working on risk assessments);
- PSI / DSIs
- Groundwater / Soil Assessments
- Due Diligence Assessments
- Offsite Disposal Classification
- Trade Waste
- Aid in internal training of other staff members
- Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures etc.